Friday, April 30, 2010

Bragging Rights

Most of you know that I've been writing, and I've gotten quite a few things published. No books yet--at least not books all my own. I've been in some print anthologies, and will be in more to come over the next few months. Still, I want to see my name on the COVER of a book.


Well, this isn't my name, but it is my ART WORK! I sold a drawing to a publisher for use on a book cover. Here's the link to the announcement of the book's release and a picture of the cover: http://splashdownbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/dukes-handmaid-gets-new-cover.html

I'm so excited! I've only sold one piece of art before, and it was a portrait that will never be seen by anyone except the person's family, so this really feels like my first professional sale.

Anyway, just had to share!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment