Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank you.....

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of this year’s Florida Inspirational Writers’ Retreat. The Friday Night Owl session and the Saturday retreat inspired me, and I drove home in silence as I marveled at all the talented people God brought together in one place. I’m still absorbing and uncovering what God started in my life in those two days. Please keep me posted on your progress. And I would love for you to follow along with me. My website is http://www.daphnewrites.com/. Read about me, my life story, sign up for my blog, comment, and pass along to others. Together we can experience comfort for the journey, and we can also fan the flames of the gifts God has given each of us. Blessings and … Write on! ~Daphne Landers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Daphne, for the great inspiration and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete